CVRL SPRING Development Academy SOCCER (CLINIC) : AGES 4 THROUGH 9
- Saturday mornings 3/26/22 - 6/04/22 (no session on Memorial Day weekend)
- Clinic format is generally skills and drills for the first half of the session and scrimmages/in-house games for the second half
- Teams are co-ed. With the following age groupings:
- Tots: Ages 4 to 5 (Focus on ball control/individual skills and very basic understanding of the game)
- Foundations: Ages 5 to 7 (Teamwork, ball control, positions, rules, basic game concepts.)
- Academy: Ages 7 to 9 (Getting ready to transition to League Play (travel).. Game scenarios, spacing, advanced game concepts.)
- Clinic is held in Druid Hill Park at the Reptile House Field.
- $60 fee includes team t-shirt (scholarships are available by request)
To register, use the 'Registration' link on the left menu.
CVSC Scrimmages and Skill Building SOCCER Sessions: AGES 10 THROUGH 14
- For individual Travel Aged players who are not playing on a League Play team this spring or teams that are not participating in a league.
- 10 to 14 year olds
- Curated and/or coached by licensed coaches.
- Scrimmages will be in-house or against other City soccer programs.
- Practices will be held in Druid Hill Park at the Reptile House Field.
- Saturday early afternoons and possibly during the week.
CVSC League Play (travel) SOCCER Teams
- Ages 8 through 16
- Teams are formed by invite or tryouts only
- If you are interested in seeing if a team is in need of new players, please email email@example.com to check.